The Quickwheel C2 Electric Folding Scooter: Practical Qualities and Impressive Performance
You don’t necessarily need the strongest 1600W electric scooter just to get around town. When it comes to blending performance with practicality, there are very few scooters that rise to the occasion the same way the Quickwheel C2 electric folding scooter can. While its lightweight, foldable C-shape design makes it easy to pick up, fold and carry around on public transport, this scooter also has quite a bit of power and an excellent set of features to distribute it to the right place at the right time.
City Travel Has Never Been Easier
The all new Quickwheel C2 features a design that has just been implemented for the 2021 lineup, and you’ll find that it’s quite a success! The scooter features an ingenious folding design that aims to maximize storage space, while its folding aluminum alloy frame is made to be sturdy as well as easily portable, reducing the overall weight of the scooter to only 52 lbs.
The great thing about this tiny, foldable vehicle is that each and every detail is meant to ensure an ergonomic and practical design. From the rubber grips to the easy to use trigger throttle and easy to read battery and speed indicators, The Quickwheel C2 is undoubtedly one of the more pleasant and versatile choices when you want to buy e scooter online.
The Most Important Pros and Cons
The electronic specifications of the C2 scooter makes it a balanced choice when you want to have the right hi-tech features for riding in the city. However, you’ll find that it also has a lot more to offer:
- The rear-mounted 36-volt motor packs 350 Watts, and is placed ideally to deliver its strength to the wheels with minimal strain.
- The 6 AH lithium battery delivers a reasonable charge, and can be charged in as little as 3 hours.
- At the height of its performance, the Quickwheel C2 can ensure a top range of 15 miles.
- Riding at night has never been easier, as the scooter features high intensity inductive brake lights, headlights and tail lights.
- Despite its seemingly fragile design, this rugged little scooter can withstand a maximum weight of up to 265 lbs.
Not even the best electric scooters out there are without flaws, and the same holds true for the Quickwheel C2:
- Power levels are still somewhat low compared to other scooters, and if you want to take it to the countryside you’ll run into a lot of difficulties, since this is primarily a vehicle optimized for short distance travel in the city.
- The range will vary quite a bit depending on the road conditions.
It Takes You Where You Need to Go
As you’re looking for an e scooter, 1000W or more isn’t a necessity, and sometimes you’ll just want them to take you from A to B fairly easily, which is precisely what the Quickwheel C2 can do. Unlike other scooters, its innovative folding design and balanced performance make it extremely practical, and its attractive appearance will make you look cool while you get around town as well.
It’s definitely worth considering the C2 when all you need is an affordable and versatile scooter that offers great value for the money. So make sure you keep it in mind the next time you want to buy electric scooters online.