The Vtuvia SN100 Fat Tire 750-Watt Electric Bike – A Convenient and Reliable Machine
Visiting any online electric bike store can be an intimidating experience when you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for. Unlike other e-bikes, however, the Vtuvia SN100 fat tire 750W, 48-volt electric bike doesn’t have all the fancy bells and whistles that you might expect, and is also more affordable when compared to many other models. However, its impressive performance, ease of use and remarkable versatility make it one of the top contenders when it comes to buying a nimble e-bike that will introduce you to the sport of biking.
Ease of Use and Convenience
While one of the stronger fat tire e bikes for sale, fitted with all the latest and most expensive features might be great for some, it won’t help you much as a beginner. That is why the Vtuvia SN100 was built to make sure you have everything you need to get from A to B.
The bike features a decently powerful 750W brushless motor and a Samsung lithium battery that can charge in as little as 4 hours, with the help of the smart charging system. In terms of control, the SN100 excels due to its intelligent pedal assistant system, 5 PAS levels for easier riding and 48v/9G Sine wave controller. The thumb throttle will make controlling your speed very easy, and the suspensions and brakes have been fine tuned to ensure that you don’t get an overly bumpy ride regardless of the terrain involved.
The Main Pros and Cons of the Bike
It’s important to keep track of the pros and cons no matter the bike you buy; and in the case of the Vtuvia SN100, there is definitely no shortage of impressive advantages that you can consider from the very start:
- With the superior quality pedal assistant, the electric only range of 20 miles can be doubled, so you won’t have to charge the battery for up to 40 miles.
- The bike can reach a top speed of up to 31 mph, which is actually a pleasant surprise considering that the power of the motor is below 1000 Watts.
- The overall weight of the e-bike is quite low at only 70 lbs, yet its sturdy frame can support a maximum load of no less than 350 lbs.
- It features components designed to be sturdy and last for a long time, such as the aluminum alloy crank, hydraulic suspension fork and Kenda 26'' x 4.0'' 60 fat tires.
There are, of course, a few issues you might encounter when you get this e-bike that will be worth mentioning here:
- Despite the impressive top speed, the bike can be slowed down to only 18 mph, if you reach its maximum weight limit.
- This isn’t a folding bike, so you might have trouble getting around under some circumstances.
Should You Consider It?
The SN100 has an attractive and sturdy design, long lasting components, a construction based on practicality and ease of use, and an impressive performance considering the power of its motor.
If you want the best performance in the field, then this bike might fall short to some extent – but not by much. However, if you’re looking for a well-designed practical e-bike to get you going as a beginner, then the Vtuvia SN100 fat tire 750W electric bike will be one of your best option when you’re looking to buy ebikes online.